Sat, Jan 15|
Yoga For Beginners
Learn how to bring ALL benefits of Yoga into your own Life, effectively & effortlessly! Start FEELING FREE with Yoga!
Time & Location
Jan 15, 2022, 4:00 PM – Feb 19, 2022, 6:00 PM
About the Event
Course Instructor Laverne Shirfield
Course Begin Date 15/01/22
Course Frequency Once a week. Every Saturday
Course Time 4pm - 6pm
Course Length 6 Weeks
This is an amazing beginners course mixed with many elements of asana yoga including Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa yoga and so much more...
Building a strong yoga foundation:
- For the beginner who would like to learn more about Yoga
- Learn your yoga basics - I will teach you a few different Yoga poses with guided instruction so you know exactly how to do each pose.
- You will learn everything to get you started on your Yoga practice. No experience necessary.
Who is the target audience for this Yoga lessons course?
- Anyone interested in learning how to do asana yoga
- For those who wants to improve their overall health
- Great for all ages
What you'll learn
- This course is a beginner Yoga course which will help you build a solid foundation to start your Yoga practice.
- Learn to master 5 different Yoga Poses
- Improve your posture and alignment
- Ease stress and anxiety
- Improve flexibility
- Develop balance
- Develop focus and productivity
- Improves your mental well-being
- Relieve aches and pains
- Relax your mind, body and soul
- Will improve your bone health
- Increases self-esteem
- A yoga mat or a large towel
- A yoga block (For beginners)
- Clothing that is stretchable and comfortable
- A good mood ( Sattvic Yogi)
- A certain place at home for your practice or even better go outdoors and become part of Nature!
Yoga For Beginners is not just another typical Yoga program. This amazing Therapeutic Yoga Course includes a lot of other different systems such as Karana Yoga, Restorative poses, Sotai Yoga,Yoga Nidra and more! It is my firm belief that we humans are an integral part of Nature. This way you will balance mentally and physically and rediscovering your inner path!
''Yoga For Beginners'' is part one of a series of introductory Yoga Courses.
- Prepare your joints by using the specialized exercises for the mobilization and warm-up of a joint so that you can get on with the main Yoga exercises without risking the complication of sustaining an injury.
- Synchronize your breathing and movement, by giving your body the necessary strength and endurance, and most importantly learn how to put your Lymphatic system into motion
- Strengthen your muscular system, your bones and all your internal organs by using Yoga's isometric exercises
- Rest and relax your nervous system by using Yoga’s passive resuscitation techniques and finally
- Relax consciously with Deep Relaxation at all levels by using Yoga Nidra, known as “The Yogic Sleep”
We will then talk about the importance of the Special Preliminary Breathing exercises. You'll learn how to improve your Health, Mood, and Metabolism rate through Yoga! Withthis course, you'll detoxify your Respiratory System and get rid of possible mental and physical tensions by using specialized techniques for Relieving Stress & Releasing Tension!
Next we'll deal with the Philosophy and History of Yoga in order to obtain a greater insight in Yoga and understand its true meaning!
Finally we will implement everything we've learned with lots of of practical exercises!
Who this course is for:
- This yoga course is meant for students who have no or little yoga experience (1-2 years)
- People who have a lot of stress in their lives
- People who have Respiratory diseases
- People with obesity problems
- People with back problems ( in lower and upper back)
- People without a good physical condition
- Busy people or Busy Professionals
- This course is not intented for advanced level students
- Ticket type
Full Price TicketPrice£299.99