Sun, Jun 26|
Creating The Inner Spiritual Beauty -Way Of Being - Part 1
Time & Location
Jun 26, 2022, 7:30 PM – 10:00 PM
About the Event
Inner beauty cannot be defined by your body shape or measured by your dress size. It can’t be calculated by whether you are tall or short, nor can it be analysed by whether you suit Winter or Spring colours. So, what exactly is this concept of “inner beauty”, why does it play such an understated role in our lives, and how can we start to nurture more of it within ourselves?
What is our intended meaning when we say that someone is a “beautiful person”? Often we are not referring to their physical attributes at all, but instead trying to capture the essence of who that person is on the inside.
- They have a beautiful personality that shines brightly because of their ability to be present, and ‘be themselves’ around everyone
- They have a beautiful mind because they think kind thoughts that cultivate positivity
- They have beautiful eyes because they see you clearly and without critical judgement
- They have a beautiful heart because they are caring, loving and compassionate towards themselves and others
- They have a beautiful face because they smile often and their laugher lights up the room
- They have a beautiful soul because their energy is gentle and their presence leaves a positive impact on the world around them
“The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched, they are felt with the heart.” – Antoine De Saint-Exupéry
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand the science of mind-body medicine.
- Understand the layers of consciousness of your mind and spirit and how they influence your body.
- Harness the power of your conscious and subconscious mind to optimize your emotional and physical health.
- Interoceptive techniques
- Basics of meditation
- Improved focus
- Stress Management
Learn the art of dynamic stillness and mastery of the mind. Bring inner peace, focus and mindfulness into your life.
Who is this course for:
- Beginners in meditation
- Advanced meditators
- Those interested in personal self-development
- Those interested in improving their mental state, health and vitality
- Those interested in gaining control over the mind, anxiety and fear
- Those interested in maximising their potential
- Those interested in the science and history of consciousness and meditation
Each week, there will be lectures to watch, discussions to contribute to, and short quizzes to assess your learning. You will also have the opportunity to practice mindfulness yourself, and you will find different ways to try it out when you complete the weekly challenges/experiences.Description
Your mind as consciousness creates your reality, and when you know how to effectively work with all of its parts, you can do some very powerful and amazing things, like heal your body or intuit something you could not have logically known.
This course is designed to take you on a journey of mind-body mastery starting with the basics of mindfulness and meditation, and then advancing to working with your subconscious mind to facilitate healing. I've included some of the latest mind-body research blended with spirituality to help you understand the power of your mind.
In this course you will learn:
- The fascinating science that proves why mind-body medicine is so powerful.
- Simple techniques and processes for beginning and maintaining a mindfulness and meditation practice.
- Easy mind-body techniques to quickly and effectively relax and turn off your stress response.
- Simple mindfulness techniques for healthier eating.
- How to maximize present moment awareness to magnify creativity and manifestation.
- How to effectively change your perception so that you experience less stress.
- How to use heart-centered meditation techniques packed with the power of love to literally heal your body and mind.
- How to use a heart-centered meditation to diffuse any negative emotion.
- How to maximize your intuition through meditation and the science behind it.
- How to use brainwave entrainment technology to deepen your meditative states.
- How to uncover limiting beliefs stuck in your subconscious, and use a specific guided meditation technique to permanently remove them.
- The effective use of core positive affirmations, and how to bypass any mental blocks around them.
- Basic Functional Medicine concepts for building a strong body and mind.
- Functional Medicine nutritional support recommendations.
- How the science behind the placebo effect proves your unlimited ability to heal yourself, and how to maximize this power in your every-day life.
- How to activate your inner physician to trigger a biological cascade of events for self-healing.
- How to tap into your higher mind (higher self) to always know the truth and become your own authority.
This course is presented in four modules designed to be taken over about four weeks. Ideally I would like you to practice the techniques you learn in each module for about a week before progressing to the next module. Some may choose to first view the entire course, and then start practicing the techniques described in each module.
Each module contains a powerful guided meditation containing brainwave entrainment tracks to deepen your practice and help induce your relaxation response. These guided meditations are each designed to promote a specific process for healing the body and mind. I recommend you listen to the guided meditations in a quiet place using earphones or earbuds to get the maximum effect.
As the modules progress, the guided meditation techniques become more advanced. Theses advanced meditation techniques are most effective if you master the basics of meditation and mindfulness taught at the beginning of the course. These basics include diaphragmatic breathing, engaging present moment awareness, and inducing the relaxation response.
For each of the more advanced guided meditations, I've included a downloadable ebook to help you fully understand the intention and process.