Thu, Jun 09|
Online Zoom Webinar
Ayurveda Basics Eat To Live & Live By Nature Online Course
Time & Location
Jun 09, 2022, 7:30 PM – 10:00 PM
Online Zoom Webinar
About the Event
Course Instructor Tarun Hari Das
Course Begin Date 08/01/22
Course Frequency Once a week. Every Saturday
Course Time 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Course Length 4 Weeks
Make better lifestyle and food choices with the "Age Old Wisdom" of Ayurveda, yoga's sister science.
What you'll learn
- Learn the basic concepts of Ayurveda , the 3 Doshas, 7 Dhatus, 3 Malas
- Calculate your own body constitution
- Diet and Lifestyle Tips for your body personality
- How to balance the doshas
- Understand Digestion as per Ayurveda and how to have a healthy Digestion
- Boosting Immunity in Ayurveda
- Learn the Daily regimen and Seasonal regimen in Ayurveda
- Science of six tatses and different herbs in Ayurveda
- Causes of Disease and 6 stages of disease
- Food combinations and rules of eating Food as per Ayurveda
- Magic herb triphala
- How to Fast Ayurvedically
- Ayurvedic recipes and lifehacks
- Organic herbal remedies
- Oil pulling, Tongue scraping and Abhyanga in Ayurveda
- How to Meditate effectively
- How and when to eat fruits
- Ayurvedic super fruits
- 3 Gunas and Diet for Gunas
- Get personal health recommendations
- Get personalized certificate of completion
- Properties and rules of eating curd in ayurveda
- Types of curds
This course will help you learn about the foundation and concepts of Ayurveda.
You will learn how to apply the teachings of Ayurveda in everyday life.
The main aim of Ayurveda is to protect the health of a person.
This course will educate you about the right diet and lifestyle to be followed which will help in maintaining a healthy life.
The balanced and the imbalanced state of Doshas will be explained.
The concept of three Doshas will help in determining the body constitution which is essential to choose what food and activities suits you the best. You will be provided with the diet and lifestyle tips for each dosha dominance.
You will learn the concept of Agni which is the key to health. Tips to balance Agni or digestive fire will be provided.
You will learn different ways to boost immunity as per Ayurveda.
The Dinacharya or the daily regimen will help you in following a daily routine which will make sure that all the doshas are in balanced state.
The science of six tastes will help in knowing what should be the order of eating each taste.
You will be learning the qualities and benefits of eating six rasas or tastes .
The relation of six tastes and three doshas will help in choosing the right diet for a particular dosha predominance.
You will learn the compatible and incompatible food combinations as per Ayurveda.
The rules of eating curd and the properties of curd as per ayurveda will be explained.
The three gunas and sattvic, Rajasic, Tamasic Diet will be explained.
How to Fast the Ayurvedic way, Benefits of Fasting will be explained.
Some practical aspects like oil pulling, Tongue scraping, Self massage will be covered.
In addition you will be learning Ayurvedic Recipes and Ayurvedic life hacks.
Some organic natural remedies for hair fall, eye health, lower back pain will be explained.
Quizzes are provided for self assessment.
Get personal health recommendations.
Who this course is for:
- Interest in Following Ayurvedic Lifestyle
- Beginner to Intermediate in Ayurveda
- Willingness to learn Ayurvedae the Ayurvedic way.